We believe in nurturing and encouraging students to achieve their full potential. We have some simple guidelines to ensure that all students receive the maximum benefits from the course(s).
- All courses are mainly taught in English with some Cantonese.
- All course materials and handouts are in English.
- All courses are part-time programmes purely for the students’ enrichment, based on interactive teaching such as seminars, workshops and occasional class excursion.
- Classes start on time. Please be punctual to minimize class disruption.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the classroom.
- All mobile phones and recording devices must be switched off during the class.
- No part of the course may be photographed or videotaped unless prior approval is obtained.
- Students should not leave the class early unless prior approval is obtained from the course lecturer.
- Please arrive early if you wish to discuss the class content with the course lecturer.
- Good conduct is expected of all students. This includes cheerful cooperation amongst students and lecturers, courteous behavior towards one another and being honest.
BAD WEATHER ARRANGEMENT
- Tropical Cyclone Signal 8 is hoisted or the Black rainstorm warning is in force, classes will be suspended.
- If the Hong Kong Observatory announces that the Tropical Cyclone Signal 8 will likely to be issued within the next two hours, classes will be suspended.
- The Academy will make effort to notify students by phone/email if any classes are suspended due to inclement weather. If unsure, please call 2869 4221.